While we await the completion of our new spa at 17 Atlantic Ave. and to comply with Covid-19 health and safety protocols, select services will be available at our Beauty Room Ossington location at:
850 College St. Unit #402.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOW INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
This is Amanda’s home-based spa located in a small low-rise building with very little foot traffic. Please note that the unit is in a 4-story walk-up and may not be recommended for those with mobility issues.
The entrance is located between Acadia Travel and Caledonian Pub.
Street parking is available on College, as well as on Concord Ave.
Social distancing: we will have only one client and one service provider in the treatment room.
Hygiene: all touch services will be disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant after every client.
- You are required to fill out a pre-screening form no more than 48 hours prior to your appointment (when you receive your appointment reminder, please fill in the form then).
- You must wear your mask at all times. Please bring your own to limit excess waste.
- Talking will be kept to a minimum.
- We will not be allowing your guests to accompany you to your appointment, this includes children.
- We will wear masks and face shields during your service, and disinfecting with hand sanitizers throughout.
- Any touch surfaces will be disinfected with Caviwipes in between each client.
- Text us to let us know you’ve arrived and we will buzz you in.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at each entryway.
- The unit is located on the top floor, enter through a black door, and head to the end of the terrace.
- We have seating on the terrace where you can wait for your appointment until you can enter the unit.
- We will take your temperature at the door. Please note: we will reschedule your service if your temperature is above 37.8ºC; your appointment will be considered a late cancel and will be charged 50% of the service cost.
- Place your personal items in a storage bin. Please keep your personal belongings to a minimum to limit potential spread. You may bring your own blanket or a jacket as blankets will unfortunately not be provided.
- We will spray you hands when you enter the unit, and we will have you wash your hands before we start your service.
BOOK ONLINE (desktop)
BOOK ONLINE (mobile)
Please make sure you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive one, the appointment was not successfully booked – wait 10 minutes and rebook again. Text us if you’re still unable to book.
We require a Visa or Mastercard to reserve all online and over-the-phone bookings. We will not charge the card unless our cancellation policy is violated.
Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you may contact us by simply sending us a text.
Late canceling and no showing for your appointment can really affect our business – our staff members rely on your patronage as their source of income and our clients who are on our waiting list miss out on being able to book. Please allow sufficient time to cancel or reschedule your appointments. We value your business and will do everything we can to accommodate!
Please review our cancellation policy below:
We require a 24-hour notice for canceling or rescheduling appointments, 72 hours for permanent makeup services. For appointments canceled or rescheduled with less than 12 hours notice, 50% of the service cost will apply. For no-show appointments, or where cancellation notice is given at or after an appointment’s scheduled start time, the full amount of the service cost will apply.
For lash clients: due to the time-sensitive nature of these services, please arrive on time. We will not be able to accommodate those who arrive more than 15 minutes after the start of their appointments and will be charged 50% of the service costs.
For permanent makeup clients: We require 72 hours to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Due to the time-sensitive nature of these services, please arrive on time. We will not be able to accommodate those who arrive more than 15 minutes after the start of their appointments and will be charged 25% of the service costs. Deposits to book appointments are non-refundable, but transferable, provided sufficient notice is given. Failure to arrive on time or to provide sufficient notice will result in forfeiting the deposit and an additional deposit will be needed to reschedule. The full amount of the service cost will apply for no shows.
For medical spa services: A $50 fee will apply to those who no show or cancel within 12 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
Liberty Village, Toronto
We are temporarily taking clients at our Ossington Location while we're undergoing renovations.
Our temporary address is 850 College St. Unit #402.
Please call or text us at 416-889-9948 if you have any issues with booking or parking.