Lash Lift curls your natural lashes using different sizes of silicone pads and each lash is “lifted” individually, creating a perfect curl for your lash length. With lifted lashes, your eyes immediately open up and lashes appear fuller and longer. Treatment is about an hour with results lasting 6-8 weeks. Make your eyes pop even more with a lash tint, which can be done at the same time.
KERATIN LASH LIFT
Keratin Lash Lift uses gentler lift solutions than regular Lash Lift. It also has the added benefit of treating the lashes with an active keratin component and it fills the cilium of the hairs with proteins and vitamins to help strengthen them. Treatment includes a lash tint and is about an hour and 15 minutes with results lasting 8-10 weeks.
LASH LIFT / 45 – 60 min / $79
LASH LIFT WITH TINT (top lashes only) / 60 min / $95
LASH LIFT WITH TINT + BROW WAX or THREAD WITH TINT / 75 min / $125
KERATIN LASH LIFT / 75 min / $150
KERATIN LASH LIFT + BROW WAX or THREAD WITH TINT / 90 min / $165
LASH LIFT TOUCH UP / 15 min / $20
LASH TINT / 20 min / $25
- Avoid washing and putting mascara on eyelashes for 24 hours (48 for keratin)
- Avoid aggressively rubbing your eyes
- Gently remove mascara and eye makeup
- Brush them daily when damp to detangle
- Use an oil (coconut or castor) or EyEnvy (lash growth serum) on the lashes to ensure they’re healthy and hydrated
WHAT TO EXPECT AS YOUR LASHES GROW OUT:
A few weeks after your lift, you will notice new lashes growing in while some curled lashes will fall out; this is your lashes going through their growth cycle. Some clients’ lashes may have a slight kink to them and can find applying mascara to be more troubling as mascara can emphasize the kink.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR LASHES HAVE A KINK:
We offer a Lash Lift Touchup service that will de-kink those lashes, thereby allowing you to enjoy your curl for a few more weeks! This service is only offered on a case-by-case basis as everyone’s lashes are different. Your lashes will be processed for only a minute or two to relax the kinks; we will not be applying the silicone pads or resetting the lashes — that would be considered a full lift.
YOU CAN ONLY HAVE A LASH LIFT TOUCHUP IF:
- You’ve had either a regular or a Keratin Lash Lift by us.
- You had your Lift done no more than 4 weeks ago.
- You are still happy with your curl, but need to only de-kink the middle or the tips of your lashes.