You will receive an email confirmation after booking.
If you do not receive one, the appointment was not successfully booked – wait 10 minutes and rebook again.
Be sure to check your Junk Box and also add us to your safe list.
Text us if you’re still unable to book.
- We have 2 Dyson air purifiers in our spa to help filter the air.
- Each service provider will have their own space or room to work out of.
- All touch services will be disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant after every client.
- You are required to fill out a pre-screening form no more than 48 hours prior to your appointment (when you receive your appointment reminder, please fill in the form then).
- Extra cleaning times have been added to each appointment to ensure thorough sanitation of our workspace.
- You must wear your mask at all times. Please bring your own to limit excess waste. You may purchase one for $1.
- We will not be allowing your guests to accompany you to your appointment, this includes children.
- We will wear masks and/or face shields during your service, and disinfecting with hand sanitizers throughout.
- Please keep your personal belongings to a minimum. You may bring your own blanket or a jacket as blankets may not be provided.
- Our cancellation policies are still in effect. Please respect our service providers' time and cancel or reschedule with the appropriate amount of time as per your service.
- Text us to let us know you've arrived and we will let you know when to come up. Please allow us a few minutes to reply.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at each entryway.
- We will take your temperature at the door and ask you to remove your shoes. Please note: we will reschedule your service if your temperature is above 37.8ºC; your appointment will be considered a late cancel and will be charged 50% of the service cost.
- We will have you wash your hands before we start your service. We've kept our bathroom as touch-free as possible, including the lights, soap dispenser, and hand drying option.
We require a Visa or Mastercard to reserve all online and over-the-phone bookings. Your card will not be charged at this time. We will only charge the card when our cancellation policy is violated.
- Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you may contact us by simply sending us a text.
- Late canceling and no showing for your appointment can really affect our business – our staff members rely on your patronage as their source of income and our clients who are on our waiting list miss out on being able to book. Please allow sufficient time to cancel or reschedule your appointments. We value your business and will do everything we can to accommodate!
- We require a 24-hour notice for canceling or rescheduling Esthetics and Registered Massage appointments, 72 hours for Permanent Makeup procedures, and 36 hours for Medical Aesthetic services.
- For Esthetics and Registered Massage appointments canceled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice, 50% of the service cost will apply.
- For no-show Esthetics and Registered Massage appointments, or where cancellation notice is given at or after an appointment’s scheduled start time, the full amount of the service cost will apply.
- For Lash services: due to the time-sensitive nature of these services, please arrive on time. We will not be able to accommodate those who arrive more than 15 minutes after the start of their appointments and will be charged 50% of the service costs.
- For Permanent Makeup services: We require 72 hours to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Due to the time-sensitive nature of these services, please arrive on time. We will not be able to accommodate those who arrive more than 15 minutes after the start of their appointments and will be charged 25% of the service costs. Deposits to book appointments are non-refundable, but transferable, provided sufficient notice is given. Failure to arrive on time or to provide sufficient notice will result in forfeiting the deposit and an additional deposit will be needed to reschedule. The full amount of the service cost will apply for no shows.
- For Medical Aesthetic services: A $75 fee will apply to those who cancel within 36 hours of the scheduled appointment time; a $150 will apply for no-shows.
Please review our cancellation policy below:
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.