Ditch your eyelash curler!
Lash lifts and Keratin Lash Lifts are two of our most popular services. We offer gentle, beautifully curled lifts that last between 6-10 weeks using Elleebana, Belmacil, and Yumi products.
Lash Lift curls your natural lashes using different sizes of silicon pads and each lash is “lifted” individually, creating a perfect curl for your lash length. With lifted lashes, your eyes immediately open up and lashes appear fuller and longer. Results last 6-8 weeks. Add a tint to darken your lashes for more definition!
Lash Lift and Tint: $108
Keratin Lash Lift
Keratin Lash Lift uses gentler lift solutions than a regular Lash Lift. It also has the added benefit of treating the lashes with an active keratin component and it fills the cilium of the hairs with proteins and vitamins to help strengthen them. Add a tint to darken your lashes for more definition!
Keratin Lash Lift and Tint: $155
Brow and Keratin Lift Combo, with Tint
Since your brows and lashes are all anyone sees nowadays, we will shape your brows to perfection and lift your lashes using our gentle keratin lash lift solutions, followed by an application of tint to complete the look.
For longer-lasting brows, get a Brow Henna instead: $215
Lash Lift Touch Up
As your lashes grow, there may be some kinkiness or bends, so a Touch Up will help smooth them out, thereby allowing you to enjoy your curl for a few more weeks. This service is only offered on a case-by-case basis as everyone’s lashes are different. Your lashes will be processed for only a minute or two to relax the kinks; we will not be applying the silicone pads or resetting the lashes — that would be considered a full lift.
Lash Lift Touch Up with Tint: $48
Lash lifts last about 6 to 8 weeks; a keratin one will last even longer.
That depends on how thick your lashes are. The thicker your lashes, the more visible the tint will be. We suggest that you give the tint a try just once to decide if it’s right for you.
Yes! You just need to wait 24 hous (48 for keratin) before applying mascara.
Not at all! Most of our clients fall asleep during their lifts. Some itching and tingling is expected, but is generally very mild and will disappear.
- Avoid washing and putting mascara on eyelashes for 24 hours (48 for keratin)
- Avoid aggressively rubbing your eyes
- Gently remove mascara and eye makeup
- Brush them daily when damp to detangle
- Use an oil (coconut or castor) or a lash growth serum on the lashes to ensure they’re healthy and hydrated
- You’ve had either a regular or a Keratin Lash Lift by us.
- You had your Lift done no more than 4 weeks ago.
- You are still happy with your curl, but need to only de-kink the middle or the tips of your lashes.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.