Baby Foot Peel
Baby Foot Peel
This innovative one-hour foot peel treatment is similar to a chemical peel and will make your feet feel smooth and soft, just like a baby’s foot! Most foot exfoliant products can leave your feet dry and raw, but not Baby Foot. Our product features 16 natural extracts that are scientifically formulated to exfoliate and moisturize at the same time creating a luxurious experience like you’ve never had before. It also includes a small amount of salicylic acid to soften your feet and induce peeling.
Each treatment includes two plastic booties, one for each foot, that will work for those who wear women’s size 4-13 and men’s size 4-12 shoes.
How to use:
- Remove nail polish from toenails.
- Wet feet thoroughly. Water helps to soften the skin thus allowing maximum penetration of the gel.
- Soak your feet in the gel for one hour as instructed on the back of your Baby Foot® package to allow the gel to be fully absorbed.
- After you've completed the treatment, soak your feet in water daily to activate the peeling process. Because Baby Foot requires water to activate its formula, it is essential that you follow this step in order for your feet to peel properly.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 and 7 days after the initial application.
- Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins. The amount of time it takes to peel may vary from person to person. As a result, peeling can take 1- 2 weeks to begin. If your feet have a build up of dry skin, we recommend a second application of Baby Foot® 4 weeks after the first application.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound