Baby Foot Peel
This innovative one-hour foot peel treatment is similar to a chemical peel and will make your feet feel smooth and soft, just like a baby’s foot! Most foot exfoliant products can leave your feet dry and raw, but not Baby Foot. Our product features 16 natural extracts that are scientifically formulated to exfoliate and moisturize at the same time creating a luxurious experience like you’ve never had before. It also includes a small amount of salicylic acid to soften your feet and induce peeling.
Each treatment includes two plastic booties, one for each foot, that will work for those who wear women’s size 4-13 and men’s size 4-12 shoes.
How to use:
- Remove nail polish from toenails.
- Wet feet thoroughly. Water helps to soften the skin thus allowing maximum penetration of the gel.
- Soak your feet in the gel for one hour as instructed on the back of your Baby Foot® package to allow the gel to be fully absorbed.
- After you've completed the treatment, soak your feet in water daily to activate the peeling process. Because Baby Foot requires water to activate its formula, it is essential that you follow this step in order for your feet to peel properly.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 and 7 days after the initial application.
- Do not forcibly remove dead skin cells when peeling begins. The amount of time it takes to peel may vary from person to person. As a result, peeling can take 1- 2 weeks to begin. If your feet have a build up of dry skin, we recommend a second application of Baby Foot® 4 weeks after the first application.